customaze E-Mail Marketing Features
Opened E-mails and Click-through Analysis
The integrated statistics module gives you accurate facts about the success of your campaign.
Total number of opens and clicks. How many recipients opened your e-mail and the clicks they made detailed by section. See exactly who opened your e-mails.
Click-through top ten. Which sections were visited the most.
Reactions over the time. Overview about the recipient's reaction during the time. Gives you precise information about the behavior of your recipient which helps you to act more effectively.
The statistics module goes far beyond these features, it also allows you to:
- Create your own reports with the CRM's integrated reporting capabilities. No need to learn another tool.
- Create follow-up marketing lists based on the reactions.
- Export the reactions to Excel.
Easy campaign creation with the E-Mail Marketing Wizard
Create your campaign with the easy-to-use wizard interface which saves you precious time. It's so easy to use, and does everything in just five steps:
- Name your campaign activity
- Add the recipients
- Create the content
- Add attachments if you like
- Distribute it
Watch our solution in action
Five Top Reasons to buy
- Full Microsoft CRM integration
- EMM CMS keeps your Corporate Identity
- Workflow enables e-mail reactions
- Integration with SharePoint, TYPO3 and other Content Management Systems is possible
- Wizard driven interface - easy to use
New features in version 2.1
- Better statistics
- Easier to use
- Integrated Content Management System
Risk free evaluation
You have two ways to evaluate the system:
1. You can test the software online on our demo CRM system -click here to start now-
2. Request a 30-day trial version and install the software on your own CRM system- request trial version here
Content Management System to maintain your Corporate Image
Our unique integrated content management system is specifically developed for our E-mail Marketing add-on. It makes the design of HTML e-mails a breeze.
It is very flexible and easy to use. Once your templates have been created by your web design agency, you can create perfect looking e-mails yourself.
No need for lengthy and expensive sessions with the web design agency - now you can create a newsletter all by yourself.
You can even attach documents such as coupons, order forms, etc. to your e-mails.
Workflow Integration with Microsoft CRM
Reacts automatically to given triggers, such as a click on a specific link.
- Notify sales when someone clicks on a pricey product
- Create a follow-up e-mail such as - "Did you like our service?". Then react on the answer that the recipient clicks
- Create an automatic unsubscribe mechanism
- Get a notification if an e-mail hasn't been opened within 24 hours
You can do so much with the CRM's workflow engine because we deliver special workflow methods that do the following things:
- Add / remove someone to / from a marketing list
- Get the number of reactions to a given e-mail (useful to check if the e-mail has been opened)
- Check if the e-mail is related to a campaign